Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sam

sam

sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P Empty
PostSubject: sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P   sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:21 pm

my real name is saleh nick called me sam at first so call me sam my name in game is sam too well i want to be a mod cuz i know what to do and how to solve problems and hoq about doing something without a proof etc.... and actually i really want to be a mod my sorry but it didnt let me to put email cuz it needs 7 days at least to put it =]]
and i promice to follow all rules no exeption and im 16 years old Smile i have been playing for like 2 days cuz nick didnt tell me earlier but it's k ! but i got alot of experience in pking and private servers and webclient.

i will try to get as many possible of ppl as i can and i think i said y i want to be a mod or a staff etc... . ty for reading =]]

done by (sam)
Back to top Go down
Coder Nickkk
Admin
Coder Nickkk

PostSubject: Re: sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P   sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:47 am

Good Sam, But DUDE. ' Read, ' READ THIS BEFORE YOU APPLICATE '

And .. good Work, btw, this server has only been up for 3 days ^^
Back to top Go down
https://sensationpk.forumotion.com
sam

sam

PostSubject: umm   sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:03 am

bro what u mean by read read this before u applicate?
Back to top Go down
skills

PostSubject: Re: sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P   sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:38 pm

he means go to home and click on the application call "read this before u apply for a staff position" well that is what i think it is called anyways Razz and sup nick i dont know how to get into the game to play it!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
sam

sam

PostSubject: skills read it   sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:06 pm

lol i know what he meant cuz he told me and lol i did read it before i applicate and im king of purz i think u know me in pkp =P and wellcome to this server it's cool and to get on it go to client link then download it from the link wait tell its downloaded then extract the file called sensationpk a file will come up press on sensationpk then sensationpk again - then client then scroll down and run thats all and the server ip is 124.170.77.177 cheers jocolor king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P   sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sam(me) trying to be a mod =].=P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: